With the return of True Blood, everybody’s favorite pornographic program with a strong storyline, I was thinking about vampires. Of course, when anybody with half a brain and a weird reading list thinks of vampires, they think of Bram Stoker and the original tale. I’ve posted on Dracula before, his victims and his wives. But, Prada Fall 2012 in specific read very Nosferatu, so I figured it was worth revisiting. So here he is, the original blood sucking BAMF, Dracula.
1. I have 3 wives and I ain’t even Mormon!
Coat by Prada, suit by Canali, shoes by Dolce & Gabbana
2. This cape hides my wings, because sometimes I become a bat monster thing.
Cape by Dolce & Gabbana, shirt and jacket by Simon Spurr, pants and shoes by Burberry
3. I’m just sad because I lost my wife and impaled a lot of people at some point. Pity me, I’m a pitiful creature of darkness.
Coat and vest by Rag & Bone, shirt, tie, shoes and pants by Valentino
Do you know before I became the world’s leading rhythmic gymnast, I really wanted to be an architect? The design of buildings always held an interest for me, from historical architecture, to Bauhaus, to post-modern crap. Howard Roark, the protagonist of The Fountainhead and I share this love. Like many people, he suffers for his work. Howard finds it difficult to work after he graduates. He could find easy success at the sacrifice of his own creativity. He knows how good of an architect he is and he spends his early career bouncing around, waiting for somebody to recognize his talent. His work life is plagued by negative press and a relationship with Dominique Francon. Eventually, Roark finds somebody to appreciate his work, but not without exploding some things. Hooray for explosions.
1. Are you kidding? I’m the most bomb-ass architect in town
Coat by E. Tautz, shirt and sweater by Michael Bastian, pants and shoes by Louis Vuitton
2. You people at The Banner are a bunch of muckraking bastards!
Coat by Michael Bastian, suit and shoes by Canali, shirt and tie by Corenliani
3. You disobeyed me, so I’m going to explode this ugly building. Explosions!
Coat by Simon Spurr, pants and shoes by Dolce & Gabbana
You liked this? That’s crazy! Here’s more you might like: