Since you all loved Sandy, I thought I’d take a stab at ChaCha. Who could forget how she stole the spotlight from Sandy at the National Bandstand competition, or that crazy dress she wore. Alas, I could not find a dress to match her light blue on black with crazy ruffles and fishnet ensemble.
1. Riding in the wannabe Greased Lightning with the Evil Danny Zukko
Jacket by Burberry Prorsum, top by Proenza Schouler, pants by Balmain, boots by Isabel Marant
2. “They call me ChaCha, ‘cause I’m the best dancer at St. Bernadette’s”
Dress by Emilio Pucci, shoes by Calvin Klein
3. Thunder Road!
Dress by Calvin Klein, vest by Balenciaga, shoes by Haider Ackermann
Thank you all for the many suggestions, keep ‘em coming! Today I bring you Rosalind Connage, the second love of Amory from This Side of Paradise. She’s a New York City debutante, and sadly I know quite a few girls just like her. They’re born rich and will do anything to stay rich, despite the consequences. Rosalind eventually broke off her love affair with Amory because he hadn’t the fortune she was after. Such is life, and Amory was left with nothing but himself. Poor bastard.
1. UPTOWN GIRL, I’VE BEEN LIVIN’ IN MY WHITE BREAD WORLD
Dress by Christopher Kane, shoes by Christian Dior
2. THE BEST THINGS ARE FREE, BUT YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR THE BIRDS AND BEES
Trench by Burberry Prorsum, dress by Bottega Veneta, shoes by Dries van Noten
3. CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS? I DON’T THINK YOU DO, SO YOU AND ME ARE THROUGH.
Dress by Proenza Schouler, shoes by Yves Saint Laurent
All images from Vogue UK.