what a surprise, burberry s/s ‘11 was all about the outerwear. no big deal, i know some people are over the whole motorcycle jacket thing but i wear mine in the fall, in the winter and in the spring. sometimes i turn the ac on in my apartment so i can wear it during the summer too. kidding. maybe.
anyway, i can’t say i’m down with all the leather pants on the runway and i have a thing against short sleeve sweaters but i would definitely consider adding one of these moto jackets to the wardrobe.
1: burberry s/s ‘11 jackets
- fairphantom likes this
- nckyvlt likes this
- npclaridad likes this
- laundrymagazine said:It kills me how babybaby these models look after that Bottega Veneta’s rugged showing. I want those bearded handsomes rocking manly trenches. Is that so much to ask?
- joedoe said:Is “some people” about me??
- kirk-complex reblogged this from textbook and added:
- putrkruve reblogged this from textbook
- leadencirclesdissolve reblogged this from textbook and added:
- textbook posted this