It’s a rainy, kind of weird Saturday so I took to the interwebs and visited some of my old retail friends. As per usual, I floated over to Jack Spade who I’ve sorely neglected these past few weeks since I started the new job. Of course, now that I no longer enjoy an employee discount, it’s not so easy to grab a few things here and there. Nevertheless, look at this stuff…at long last Aaron Levine’s (formerly of Rogues Gallery) product has hit the store and if I weren’t moving in a week, I’d blow every last cent on it. Of course it should be noted that the leather goods and bags are the work of their talented bag designer, Britt Kleinman. She owns.
1. Icon Printed Banker’s Envelope, $250
2. Selima Menrad Sunglasses, $325
3. Pet Rock Bill Holder, $175
4. Industrial Canvas Dipped Coal Tote, $195
5. Border Stripe Sweater, $195
6. James Gingham Shirt, $165