jean paul gaultier haute couture s/s 2010
thoughts: with the notable absence of msr. lacroix, gaultier was a happy reminder of the wild parisian creativity we’ve come to know and expect. as always, there was a strong inspiration and story behind the collection and it shows strong. his inspiration lied in aztec history and the message of avatar…quite the merging of low/high. regardless of whether these pieces are practical or desired at this time, you can’t deny they’re fun to look at. continuing in my haute couture mortal kombat obsession, these bitches would tear that shit up. beware kaisers and new looks.
1-5: don’t. mess.
- ani-n-i reblogged this from textbook
- eriedoodle likes this
- scintillaite likes this
- oneistheall reblogged this from textbook and added:
- westendgirls reblogged this from textbook and added:
- howtogiveyourselfablowjob likes this
- onetwothreematilda reblogged this from textbook and added:
- guercyeugene reblogged this from textbook
- notexactly likes this
- photoaday likes this
- lovepuppy likes this
- rebeccalando likes this
- textbook posted this