chanel haute couture s/s 2010
thoughts: got the same feeling from here that i got from dior, very ethereal. at chanel it was more forward thinking, slightly updated silhouettes while still paying homage to some hallmarks of the house. the absence of black seems to be the topic of choice, the little black dress having been a trademark of the label. there’s clear similarity to the spring 2010 ready to wear show as well, which was almost universally loved. i tend to be unwavering of my support of the couture houses, and this certainly won’t make me stop.
aside from the looks themselves, the amount of work required to make just one of these pieces is unfathomable and sadly will soon be lost. you can’t not admire them.
1: whatup chanel suit/shorts
2: why, that’s a fine dress you have
3: don’t mind me, this is just my awesome cocoon
4: lady gaga appropriate?
5: hot damn couture!
- chanyeoowwl likes this
- yocoe reblogged this from textbook
- babiiilove reblogged this from textbook
- nogreatillusion likes this
- mysterious-cat likes this
- coldestwintour likes this
- howtogiveyourselfablowjob reblogged this from textbook
- jaded-mandarin likes this
- allwinksandsmiles likes this
- twinb reblogged this from textbook
- lovepuppy likes this
- beyondmywildestdaydream reblogged this from textbook
- textbook posted this