balmain a/w 2010
thoughts: i make no secrets about my love of balmain. cliche as it may be, my wardrobe and style is influenced by the military (perhaps a reference to my days on bases) and musicians. to me balmain is an excellent fusion of both…maybe not this collection but as a brand and as a lifestyle. this collection is a near seamless representation of my style. i’ll take everything from look 1, 2 and most of 3…i’ll pass on #3’s jeans and maybe that t-shirt. if only it weren’t so pricey, but perhaps one day i’ll be the proud owner of a balmain piece.
i must also say that this seems out of character from their normal endeavors in womenswear…missing a lot of that “fuck you this is balmain” spirit. be that as it may i still like it.
- bakedhippieinwonderland likes this
- lletc reblogged this from textbook
- bythemoonlightsluster reblogged this from darklamb and added:
- therealjzhao reblogged this from hipsterical and added:
- puddle--wonderful likes this
- itsamazing likes this
- darklamb reblogged this from textbook and added:
- sarazucker likes this
- textbook posted this