pray be upstanding for christian lacroix. i defy anybody to say that the man doesn’t have a talent for what he does. whether you’re a fan of his clothes or not, it’s undeniable that he can manipulate fabric and craft some of the most interesting pieces around. the time i spent with the lacroix team was pretty incredible and to work with some of the pieces so closely isn’t something i’ll soon forget. with his future hazy at best, i can only hope that the house and his mission survive. long live le pouf.
pieces taken from spring 2009 couture.
- steezyjeanjacketsandblackboots reblogged this from textbook
- goldfishandpoppies likes this
- elyloreley likes this
- wordofyourbody reblogged this from textbook and added:
- dancingdamsel reblogged this from babiiilove
- babiiilove reblogged this from textbook
- blondebeaute likes this
- breakyoselffool reblogged this from textbook and added:
- nogreatillusion likes this
- lovepuppy likes this
- epistaxis likes this
- chickinanugget likes this
- rebeccalando likes this
- textbook posted this