Even though the wind was nearly non-existent yesterday, we still managed to have decent time aboard the Mar Mostro. We’ll be seeing the boat in action again today, but yesterday was the ProAm race so we all got to go aboard and pitch in a little here and there. I haven’t been on a boat like that in a very long time, in fact, I think the last time may have been the time when I fell off. Into Long Island Sound. In November. That was cold.
Hopefully the wind picks up today, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures from the boat.
(sweet typeface, bro)
- rockyhorrorselfieshow reblogged this from textbook
- iwantt0fly-away likes this
- alicemeikle likes this
- sailingincurrent reblogged this from textbook
- sikander108 likes this
- This was featured in #Sailing
- teaandstrumpets likes this
- deeseebeaucoup likes this
- webethechocolate likes this
- jamesnord likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- textbook posted this