Pippi Longstocking has a pretty sweet life—super human strength and a house all to herself. She also seemed to have endless adventures, which can’t surprise anybody because she’s a character in a children’s story. I bet she dressed like a crazy person though…which pretty much means she dressed really f’ing awesome.
1. I’m just gonna pick my house up, no worries
Dress by Marc Jacobs, shoes by Michael van der Ham
2. Just call me Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Ephraim’s Daughter Longstocking
Skirt by Erdem, shirt by Aquilano Rimondi, shoes by Jonathan Saunders
3. This is my suitcase of gold coins…just saying….
Dress by Christopher Kane, shoes by Missoni
All images from Vogue UK.
- buffalotennders likes this
- mckena-ann reblogged this from textbook
- mckena-ann likes this
- tobeaparagraph likes this
- jesuistresheureux likes this
- maryashouldbedoingsomethingelse likes this
- gauche likes this
- endahnuftapia reblogged this from textbook
- kritters likes this
- maggie-minnesota likes this
- channers likes this
- luna-michelle reblogged this from textbook and added:
- bridiebeth likes this
- tothelibrary likes this
- churntheocean reblogged this from textbook and added:
- augmariej likes this
- tomfjord likes this
- boyblair likes this
- whoreschach likes this
- stonergirl said: my favorite character so far <3
- the-peggy-twist likes this
- stonergirl likes this
- thecollegeprepster said: So great. Obsessed.
- westoppedreaming likes this
- textbook posted this