queen elizabeth is undeniably one of the most revered women in history. having ascended to the throne after her fervently catholic sister, bloody mary (stay tuned for her dour stylings) she led england through religious strife, the spanish armada and into the words of shakespeare. no doubt she had her father’s flare for life, strong, intelligent and unwavering. if she were alive today, her wardrobe would show the same personality of our beloved queen elizabeth i. trading her hoop skirts for the frocks of europe and england she loved so much, she would certainly not be caught in the matchy match suits and dowdy hats of another queen elizabeth i might mention. behold, the powerful, dominating and empire building elizabeth of the now.
1: for affairs of state: blazer and brooch by christian lacroix, shirt and jewels by armani prive, skirt and shoes by christian dior haute couture.
2: dinner with the sarkozy family: dress by vivienne westwood, blazer by christian lacroix, boots by lanvin
3. inspecting the royal guard: blazer and brooch by balmain, jumpsuit by stella mccartney, tights and shoes by moschino, handbag by dior.
- felipepinto1234 likes this
- live-aesthetically likes this
- dessin-mode likes this
- tmblrmailfor likes this
- awkweird likes this
- historically-yours reblogged this from textbook
- dondadayoh reblogged this from textbook
- currentlythymoss likes this
- hurricano likes this
- atrapforfools reblogged this from textbook
- boxofpaints reblogged this from textbook
- textbook posted this