Good Tuesday morning to you all. I hope you’re enjoying your week thus far as we continue to celebrate the fast approaching release of Deathly Hallows. Good god, I was in the seventh grade when the first book came out and now at nearly 25, I can’t contain my excitement. Yesterday, I received quite a few requests for Professor Trelawny…so, like…here she is. Professor Trelawny is the perfect representation of that oddball teacher that we’ve all had before—a little eccentric, endearingly enthusiastic and somewhat mad. Naturally, eccentric enthusiastic madness means awesome clothes. Enjoy.
1. We’re going to cast ourselves into the BEYOND!
Skirt and socks by Rodarte, shirt and scarf by Paul Smith, shoes by Chloe
2. Look at the cup, WHAT DO YOU SEE!?
Dress by Aquilano Rimondi, coat by John Galliano, shoes by Hermes
3. Hurling crystal balls at Death Eaters
Dress by Marni, bag by Ralph Lauren, shoes by Peter Pilotto
So, who shall I post tomorrow?
All images from Vogue UK.
- mynahwings reblogged this from textbook
- tastefulgrind likes this
- hungryhungryhapaa likes this
- 4-foryouglenncoco reblogged this from textbook
- live-aesthetically likes this
- browneyedanachronism likes this
- tobeaparagraph likes this
- nanni13 reblogged this from textbook
- auralenti likes this
- inyourpocket answered: voledmort
- supcakes likes this
- pink-elephantz answered: are their any manly things for hagrid? or like distressed for ron? god those are both men. okay um…delores umbridge?dora tonks?rita skeeter
- karifairy answered: Lavender Brown
- quelquesrayons reblogged this from textbook
- amberdino answered: weasley twins?
- basicallyfromscratch answered: cho chang!
- lolitsvictoria reblogged this from textbook
- maleemoua answered: CHO CHANG ALL THE WAY! :)
- christinemejia answered: professor snape
- churntheocean answered: Have you done Ginny before? Or maybe Molly?
- churntheocean likes this
- voldemelon answered: Cho Chang? Or maybe even the Patil Twins? OR GINNY WEASLEY! OR MOLLY! Sorry, I’m too excited for these HP outfits and descriptions you’ve got
- filthyocean likes this
- lapetitefigue likes this
- heloiseagrippina likes this
- bananatm likes this
- thefearisfallingaway likes this
- constellations- likes this
- leadencirclesdissolve reblogged this from textbook
- natalieejean answered: ginny!!!!
- npclaridad likes this
- geckomancer answered: RON :)
- tothelibrary answered: Tonks or Ginny
- zarakhan reblogged this from textbook and added:
- crayola--skies answered: Ginny Weasley!
- lizziekate answered: TONKS!!
- madeleinelily answered: I’m in love with that marni dress
- zarakhan answered: Professor Umbridge could be interesting! ROCK ON DUDE your blog rules :)
- puffedsleeves likes this
- feathersinfray likes this
- mydirtymouth likes this
- fake--conversations answered: awesome! :) you should do the trio.
- littlelotusloves answered: I would be super excited if you did Gatsby characters. Thats my favorite book
- boygirlparty likes this
- thesmithereens answered: Neville!
- tonicat answered: Tonks, Ginny or Molly!
- encee answered: McGonagall!
- encee reblogged this from textbook
- magickbox likes this